When you step into the courtroom, you want to know that your criminal defense lawyer will do everything he or she can to fight for you. From his North Attleboro offices, Brian D. Roman, Attorney at Law, fights for juveniles and adults who have been charged with felonies and misdemeanors in the courts of Massachusetts and Rhode Island. From drug possession to white collar crimes, he handles a wide range of criminal law matters.
Experience and reputation working for you. Contact criminal law attorney Brian D. Roman today to discuss your case and options.
Criminal Defense Representation
- White collar crimes: From larceny and embezzlement to all types of fraud charges, attorney Roman handles a wide range of federal and state white collar crimes defense.
- Drunk driving: A DUI charge can happen to anyone and a conviction can result in serious consequences, from loss of license and fines, to an increase in insurance rates and even jail time.
- Domestic violence: These cases are taken very seriously by law enforcement and the court systems of Massachusetts and Rhode Island. It is important that you take them on with equal seriousness, working with an experienced lawyer.
- Drug offenses: Many drug offenses carry mandatory jail sentences. With experience both prosecuting and defending drug cases, attorney Roman can protect your rights in a range of cases, from possession of marijuana at the Tweeter Center to the trafficking of cocaine or heroin.
- Probation violations: If you have violated your probation, you are looking at a jail sentence. The standard of proof is lower than a criminal prosecution and the possibility of incarceration if the probationer does not prevail is likely.
- Out-of-state clients: If you have an outstanding straight warrant or default warrant in Massachusetts. Attorney Roman can help you to resolve the matter.
Before starting his own practice, attorney Brian D. Roman worked for the district attorney as a prosecutor for almost seven years. His extensive experience in the criminal justice system as both a prosecuting lawyer and defense attorney gives him unique insight into the court system, because the best training for criminal law is to work as a prosecutor. He also handles cases involving:
If you face a criminal law charge, put the experience and reputation of attorney Brian D. Roman to work for you. His North Attleboro offices are open weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Weekend and evening hours are available by appointment. For more information about your criminal case, contact criminal defense lawyer Brian D. Roman today by calling 508-669-5554.