Attleboro Criminal Defense Lawyer
Protecting Clients’ Rights throughout the Greater Boston Area
When you step into the courtroom, you want to know that your criminal defense lawyer will do everything he or she can to fight for you. From his North Attleboro offices, Brian D. Roman, Attorney at Law fights for juveniles and adults who have been charged with felonies and misdemeanors in the courts of Massachusetts and Rhode Island. From drug possession to white collar crimes, he handles a wide range of criminal law matters.
Put experience and reputation to work for you. Contact criminal law attorney Brian D. Roman today to discuss your case and options. Call (508) 576-5922 or contact us online.
Criminal Defense Representation
No matter how severe your charges may seem to be, you can count on Brian D. Roman, Attorney at Law to stand up for your rights and fight to keep you from being convicted of a crime.
We handle criminal defense cases such as:
- White collar crimes: From larceny and embezzlement to all types of fraud charges, Attorney Roman handles defense for a wide range of federal and state white collar crimes.
- Drunk driving: A DUI charge can happen to anyone and a conviction can result in serious consequences, from loss of license and fines to an increase in insurance rates, and even jail time.
- Domestic violence: These cases are taken very seriously by both law enforcement and the court systems of Massachusetts and Rhode Island. It is important that you take them on with equal seriousness by working with an experienced lawyer.
- Drug offenses: Many drug offenses carry mandatory jail sentences. With experience both prosecuting and defending drug cases, Attorney Roman can protect your rights in a range of cases, from the possession of marijuana at the Tweeter Center to the trafficking of cocaine or heroin.
- Probation violations: If you have violated your probation, you are looking at a jail sentence. The standard of proof is lower than a criminal prosecution and the possibility of incarceration is likely if you lose your case. Get help from our firm.
- Out-of-state clients: If you have an outstanding straight warrant or default warrant in Massachusetts, Attorney Roman can help you to resolve the matter.
Before starting his own practice, Attorney Brian D. Roman worked for the district attorney as a prosecutor for almost seven years. His extensive experience in the criminal justice system as both a prosecuting lawyer and defense attorney gives him unique insight into the court system, because the best training for criminal law is to work as a prosecutor.
He also handles cases involving:
Contact an Attleboro Drug Charge Defense Attorney
If you face criminal charges, put the experience and reputation of Attorney Brian D. Roman to work for you. His North Attleboro offices are open weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Weekend and evening hours are available by appointment.
For more information about your criminal case, contact our criminal defense lawyer today by calling (508) 576-5922.