Attleboro Family Law Attorney
Fighting to Protect Your Family Interests throughout the Greater Boston Area
When you have family law concerns, do you have a place where you can turn for the zealous advocacy you deserve? The guidance of an experienced lawyer can be invaluable as you work your way through your divorce. From his office in Attleboro, Brian D. Roman, Attorney at Law, helps Massachusetts and Rhode Island families with their family law concerns, putting his experience and reputation to work for his clients.
Comprehensive Family Law Representation
When it comes to family law concerns, Attorney Roman handles all cases with an aim of achieving the goals of his clients in the most expeditious manner possible. With so much on the line, he understands that you want to reach a resolution so you can focus on healing and building a better future.
Brian D. Roman, Attorney at Law works to resolve all family law and divorce issues through effective negotiation, and he is not afraid to pursue litigation when necessary. With extensive experience as both a prosecutor and defense lawyer, he is familiar with the challenges of handling a case in court.
He can help you reach a fair settlement in the following areas:
- Divorce: With so many different concerns to manage during a divorce, you want to have someone looking out for your interests in every area.
- Child support: Coming up with the right child support plan is important. You want a plan that will provide for your children and protect your financial future.
- Child custody: You want what is best for your children. Let us help you negotiate a fair child custody and visitation plan or fight for your custody rights in court.
- Spousal support: Do you know what you can expect from your spousal support or alimony plan? Make sure you have a lawyer looking out for your best interests.
- Modifications: If there has been a change in circumstances for you or your former spouse—financial or otherwise—you can go to court to receive appropriate modifications.
- Division of property: In Massachusetts, the division of property is equitable, not equal. Attorney Roman will make sure your rights are protected so you can maximize your share of the assets.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Take care of your family and find out more information today. With his North Attleboro offices open weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Attorney Brian D. Roman answers and returns all phone calls as quickly as possible. Contact him today to schedule your family law consultation.
Call (508) 576-5922 now to get started.